A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ghost, that looks like my brother..

Ok I know what you are thinking, you think that it was my brother doing these things, but while these happened, my brother was working late at his job. Ok, what happened was, one night i was fast asleep, i woke up to the sounds of someone walking around in my small room, and it was moving things around so it coild get to my bed, so i rolled over to see who it was, i saw a faint image of a person running around my room. I yelled at it thinking it was my brother, I yelled " Michael what ar you doing!?". Then the preson stopped, looked at me, and laughed, then it turned to walk away, so i turned on my tv to get some light into my room, but when i did, the person walked right through my closed door! Then, the next night, my step dad walked down a flight of stairs, at 1 am to use the John, as he came out, he looked down the next set of stairs, to see that the very same ghost, leaning over, to tap our stereo, opening and closing the door of it!! He booked it up the stairs and went back to sleep. Then the next morning, as my brother was taking a shower, he hear someone that sounded like his friend call his name. Man was he spooked. Then later that day, my stepdad heard someone that sounded like me ask if he could drive them to the store, he couldnt hear it well, so he went ownstairs, and the door was locked, the lights were off. Then the next day. mikes friend, say somebody, something run up the stairs with my moms coat on, but the coat was hanging up on the banaster. An for 5 monthes straight, all our clocks went off in the night, they skipped time, or the came unplugged!! I am very scared to sleep in the dark now!!

Re: Ghost, that looks like my brother..

hey its sammy again SORRY FOR THE ERRORS..i was typing fast!

Re: Ghost, that looks like my brother..

Ok cam down most spirits wont hurt u . Maybe they will tap u or something but I've never heard of one killing u or anything. don't be so scared and take a good look at it or talk to it . Try geting photo and evp's We have a few at my home . If u have read any of the stuff I've posted. If u find more about it u mite get rid of it. Or try telling it it's dead and tell it to go to the light that sometimes helps.Try herbs like sandle wood incence or lavenderliquid burn in candles that sometimes helps.