A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
let them loud dogs in the house

Here sunday we were trying to put a new heater in the kitchen and there were four of us here it was me, hubby, his friend and mom. Me and mom didn't hear this just hubby and friend they were working on the heater as I said before and the dogs started scraching wanting in it kinda sounds like a chalk boord being scrached it realy is that bad and it sounded like to hubby and friend that someone was knocking on that same door at the same time as the dogs were scraching wanting in. The friend we had told him and his girl friend all the stuff that had been happening but I don't think they thought we were realy seeing and hearing all this stuff well the friend says somethings knoking cause he could see the door and the outside of the door the inside door was open so u could see through the glass and hubby heard it to he told him that just another thing thats happend bud we told u so. that all thats happend so far. Oh there wasn't anyone there but the dogs. We think that it wanted the dogs let in cause they were so loud.