A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
strange voice and footsteps in the night

Earlyer today I told about how my hubby heard footsteps lat night outside our house in front of the garage. Well he again was working out in his garage cleaning I was with him this time. This toke place bettween 1:30 and 2:30. While we were out there I heard a deep male voice right where he heard the footsteps last night and mom today while we were gone said she heard a man and a lady talking inside our home with noone else there but her. She said the male voice was deep. When I heard the voice my hubby says just after that he heard the steps again. I did not hear this and he wanted a radeo on I said no that I wanted to hear the footsteps for myself he said no u don't I said yes I do. So we didn't turn on the radeo at that time anyway. Soon I got my wish and hear what he heard only I think they sound like work boots and yes very heavy and the crunching was there but we did not hear any keys soon after misty bell our dog started to bark then we hear odd noices so I tryed tapeing I am now hearing this tape so far we didn't get anything and we did turn on the radio to a christan station.