A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
foot steps crunching in the night

I'm trying to be more origenal with my titles of ture acrents at my home insted of ghost or again so this one has a real title and I will try from now on to do this cause we r haveing more activeity than we r used to. All but a year or two ago then it whent quite for a while and now it's all the time. We heard about a year to two years ago voices calling my mother in-law that I even heard seen spirits moving around the house and orbs with our own eyes. It was tripy now it's been somewhat happening again mostly outside insted of in the house and I have been recoreding everyting that happens inclouding this from two years ago and what i'm about to tell u all is true. This just happend last night about four in the morning we like to stay up late around here. I had gone to bed a little early for me cause I had to get my bother in-law up to go to work shop in the morning about 6:00 so I whent to bed about 1:30 and mom was in bed to I think she whent just a little before me about 11:00 or 12:00 so my hubby was up by himslef he only had the animal for compaiey manly suki one of our cats we have 5 cats and 3 dogs . He was up trying to clean his garage so it would be clean before winter and suki was siting with him. He was working away and he heard what sounded like at lest one person walking outside the garage on the gravel in our driveway what he heard was heavy foot stepes crunching on the driveway just infront of the garage . It had to be havey feet because or gravel is pritty worked down so u can't here crunching much on our driveway so the only way he could hear it was if it was very heavey person. So he walked over it only toke him a few sec. to do this and open the garage door and look out it's a small garage. He looks out nothing was there and our big dog misty bell was there outside and she didn't respond we think she is mostly used to hearing it cause we r not out in the garage at that time of nightmost of the time but she is so she mite hear that all the time. He closed the door slied it down back in place and whent for a coffie break thinking I need to get away from this for a while and he let misty bell in and she whent to sleep in moms room. He finished his coffie and he and suki whent out in the garage again and a little latter again he heard it again he again checked outside noone there hehe so he whent to bed thinking I don't want to hear any more. so he whent to bed.