A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another update from my home

Hi all we had another epasode here the other day my hubby was over at my dads house bilding me a windmill .One of thoughs metel 8 ft. ones well the derc. turned out to be out to lunch and my dad used to be in the milatary he's worked a lot with metel and stuff he used to fix airplains and he even said they stunk lol. So for three days he was welding this windmill him and my dad. So I stayed home one of the days and this is what happend that day I was ssewing ether a dec. for the holladays to come or working on christmas gifts anyway the door to our house blew open slowly not like a big gust of air opend it. It just slowly opend and stayed that way till I leand out of my place on the couch thinking it was my hubby home early but I didn't see anyone so I got up to look worryed that our dog would get out and I would have to chase her and it started to slowly close and the dog that likes to get out and run looking at the door like i'm not going near that door and thats not like her at all. The door close aa I was aproching it and Looked out and locked the door later that day we felt something looking at us from the inside of the house mostly we feel it from the outside of that door it was truly odd feeling we closed the inside door and latter the feeling left it was like they were watching me sew intently it was odd.