A Gathering of Messages

We are really interested in getting a bunch of ghost stories true or not up here. If you have one please post it!!!

A Gathering of Messages
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
update from our home

resently it toke a sewing needle from me we halerd and asked it to please give it back and in a safe place we found it on my hubbys moms bed theres noway it got in my short and not fall in the hall or in the crate I was diging into for my yarn to sew with and be on her bed. It would have fallen at lest in the crate. It only I think gave it back because we asked so nicely I think and last night our cat was acting odd meowing at the window and the only time I have seen him do that is if I was outside and he tryed to get outside twice he's scard of the outside he never wants outside and he's fixed and we have 3 girl cat in our house not fixed so he don't need to leave for a females even if he could do something about it lol . But I taped it and got something on the tape I checked the tape and u can't here our voices in the house the spirit here has been known to use mine and my hubbys voice before but not on tape at that time I set the tape up went inside in another room then came back in the room mom tells me he's acting odd again so I go to the window or the door can't remember for sure but u dont here me and mom talking on the tape about how he's acting ether but anyhow then u here a voice sounding kinda like me but not say like this broken up storm mee his name is stormy then u here our big dog bark I know where I was at when that happend I was ether at the door or at the window when she barked it scard us and I said oh my that scard me and it's not on the tape ether and we played it back out loud and the dogs in our home all bark just before u here bell our big dog bark on the tape right where the voice is creepy something is calling my cat outside and bell the big dog responded to it very odd.